Third Row Seat (tan) Needed

natestergx

im a senior that lives alone and i have a tan third row seat that as far as i know has never been sat on.i have a 2005gx that only has 8000 miles on it.i dont have any idea what the seat is worth ,but i can or you can check with a dealer next week.i live in canada( imported the gx from ohio) ,but that shouldnt be a problem.i dont see myself needing the seat so will consider selling it. mbj

I purchased an '06 GX without the thrid row seats, but now I need them (for my two kids plus friends). Does anyone want to sell theirs, or know where I can get them? I have tan interior.

Sounds good. Thanks for your reply. I can call you to talk about them, if you want to give me your number. Or, you can call me at 832.338.7772 if you'd like.

im a senior that lives alone and i have a tan third row seat that as far as i know has never been sat on.i have a 2005gx that only has 8000 miles on it.i dont have any idea what the seat is worth ,but i can or you can check with a dealer next week.i live in canada( imported the gx from ohio) ,but that shouldnt be a problem.i dont see myself needing the seat so will consider selling it. mbj

Sounds good. Thanks for your reply. I can call you to talk about them, if you want to give me your number. Or, you can call me at 832.338.7772 if you'd like.

I purchased an '06 GX without the thrid row seats, but now I need them (for my two kids plus friends). Does anyone want to sell theirs, or know where I can get them? I have tan interior.

I looked at the shipping for both Fed EX and DHL, and it'll be too expensive to get them from Canada to Texas. Thanks anyway, and stay warm!

I looked at the shipping for both Fed EX and DHL, and it'll be too expensive to get them from Canada to Texas. Thanks anyway, and stay warm!

natestergx, did your GX comes with the optional 3rd row seat from the factory and the used Lexus dealer just didnt give them to you? If your GX did not come with that option, you do not have the barckets for a 3rd row seat and the brackets are really expensive to install. One easy way to tell is that the 3rd row seat option comes with the rear AC system. Do you have a HVAC control panel in the rear of your center concole and air vents on top of the 2nd row seat doors?

G Man is correct. I havent been online too much, but I should have pre-warned you that if your GX DIDNT come with a third row seat at all, that there are no brackets for a 3rd seat. Double check before ordering a 3rd row seat. ;)

natestergx, did your GX comes with the optional 3rd row seat from the factory and the used Lexus dealer just didnt give them to you? If your GX did not come with that option, you do not have the barckets for a 3rd row seat and the brackets are really expensive to install. One easy way to tell is that the 3rd row seat option comes with the rear AC system. Do you have a HVAC control panel in the rear of your center concole and air vents on top of the 2nd row seat doors?
Thanks for the feedback. It didn't come with 3rd row seats or rear air. If I bought the seats from someone, and that included the brackets, how difficult would it be for the dealer or a body shop to install?

Thanks for the feedback. It didn't come with 3rd row seats or rear air. If I bought the seats from someone, and that included the brackets, how difficult would it be for the dealer or a body shop to install?

The 2 rear inside panels are also different and those things are pretty pricey. You also will not be able to use the retractable tonneau cover that comes with the non 3rd seat models.

natestergx, there is 2 sets of bracket for each 3rd row seat. One on the 3rd row arm rest and one on the cargo floor. both of the brakets are fasten to the body of the truck. Any body who will sell you a 3rd row seat cannot remove the barkets that are fasten to their truck. It might be cheaper just to trade in your GX for a another one that came with 3rd row seats.

as the potential seller of the third row seats i felt i should add the following. the brackets have bolts on each end so i assumed they were easily transferable. not so i understand.i would have let the brackets go with the seats.when i asked a dealer about cost he had just ordered in rear seat for poeple whos dogs had chewed on thiers. cost $1600.00 for the cushions .natestergx could have had mine for under $1000.00 including shipping so i wasnt ripping him off ,but trying to help him out. he phoned me after checking with his dealer and finding he couldnt use them so i would like to thank him for bieng a real gentleman.selling the seats would probably lower the value of my gx by at least that much so ill just store them.thanx mbj

Even with the brackets included, it's way too difficult to install the 3rd seat because the GXs w/o 3rd row seats aren't designed for it! When I first got my GX, the potential buyer (haha I have people wanting to buy my cars when we sell them) was asking if he could install a 3rd row seat someday, but I told him that it's not possible because it wasn't designed for it. ;)