Anyone Using An Safc2?

2rotor

Well I am going to start driving ZX-6R when it warms up so the Lexus will be sitting most of the time.. I was thinking of doing some mild work on it while it is parked. I am picking up a set of Tanabe Springs, a Celsior Grill/badges.. And Well I also found an Pontiac GTP Supercharger that is priced reasonably..

I have an SAFC2 at my disposal and was wondering if anyone has tuned the engine using an safc2 on this car?

I may try to fab up the Supercharger and patch in an SAFC..... Regardless of the Supercharger I still would like to add the SAFC2 if it will benefit the performance..

Well I will open up for comments/experiences

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am going to start driving ZX-6R when it warms up so the Lexus will be sitting most of the time.. I was thinking of doing some mild work on it while it is parked. I am picking up a set of Tanabe Springs, a Celsior Grill/badges.. And Well I also found an Pontiac GTP Supercharger that is priced reasonably..

I have an SAFC2 at my disposal and was wondering if anyone has tuned the engine using an safc2 on this car?

I may try to fab up the Supercharger and patch in an SAFC..... Regardless of the Supercharger I still would like to add the SAFC2 if it will benefit the performance..

Well I will open up for comments/experiences

I think you'll find very little performance enhancement with the SAFC alone.

In fact, if you add that M90 blower from the Pontiac, you'll find that the stock ECU can typically handle up to 6psi of boost, whereupon the stock fuel system is maxed out. Piggyback ECUs really come into play when you're running over 6psi of boost on the 1UZ engine.