Dunlop Tire Replacement

HELP, I HAVE TO REPLACE THE ORIGINAL TIRES (DUNLOP) ON MY '06 GS 300. THEY MAKE A TERRIBLE NOISE WHEN GOING DOWN THE HIGHWAY. I WANT TO GET SOME THAT HAVE A NICE QUIET RIDE. ANY SUGGESTIONS??????

The original tires were run flat tires. You may want to consider non run flat tires.

HELP, I HAVE TO REPLACE THE ORIGINAL TIRES (DUNLOP) ON MY '06 GS 300. THEY MAKE A TERRIBLE NOISE WHEN GOING DOWN THE HIGHWAY. I WANT TO GET SOME THAT HAVE A NICE QUIET RIDE. ANY SUGGESTIONS??????

I have been very happy with the Toyo Versado LX's that I purchased last summer. But if you have run flats, just about any non run flat will make a big difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Have always been happy with Michelin. Try non-runflats. Sidewalls will not be quite as stiff. Check tirerack.com or some such for other ideas/combo wheels/ratings etc.

• 1 month later...
I just replaced my dunlop runflats, what a terrible ride,the tires only had 18,000 miles on them.

I replaced them with Falkens,so far so good, reasonable cost,much better ride. :)

I just replaced my dunlop runflats, what a terrible ride,the tires only had 18,000 miles on them.

I replaced them with Falkens,so far so good, reasonable cost,much better ride. :)

I am getting Continental ContiExtremeContact tires installed this Friday. They are ultra high-performance all-season. Very good reviews on tire sites and pretty cheap compared to others. $700 out of the door at Discount Tire shop.