91 Ls400 Front Brake Part Breakdown

aarman4

Hey guys, I feel like hell because I think I may have lost something.....

I am wondering first of all if someone has a parts breakdown for the 91 ls400 fwd brake components including the bracket for the floating caliper, along with the floating pins especially...

The piece I feel I lost is one of the brake pad support clips that looks like a small square silver spring (alliteration anyone?).

I have tried to egt my 24 hour or even one month membership for the repair manuals, but they do not allow Canadians this service :(

If anyone has some part numbers for me, or a picture with a part number list, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

The part you're looking for may be included in the front brake fitting kit. The fitting kit should have 4 anti squeal wire springs and 8 pad support plate springs/clips. The part number for the kit is 04479-50030.

This is all I have .........At the moment.

brakes_all_models.pdf

The part you're looking for may be included in the front brake fitting kit. The fitting kit should have 4 anti squeal wire springs and 8 pad support plate springs/clips. The part number for the kit is 04479-50030.

Gordon (or anyone else)...do you know if there is a fitting kit for a 2000 LS?

Yes there is, part number for front fit kit is 04947-50083.

Yes there is, part number for front fit kit is 04947-50083.

thanks...I appreciate it.

I am still wondering if anyone has the part number for the pins that the caliper bolts into. "floating pins" i suppose would be the best name for them. They are the ones that are bright and shiny when they look good, and they sit inside of the caliper mounting bracket and each have a bushing on them and have that accordian style seal around them as well.

Thanks!