No Picture Shown On Mark Levinson Dvd Screen

My 06 GS300 Mark Levinson DVD can not show picture mode after my scheduled service. The picture button on the touch screen was disabled. The “DVD Hint!" screen is also missing when the car is in park. One other issue is the message button on the radio screen was disabled too.

While watching the DVD, I could only hear the sound. The DVD now works like it is playing the CD.

During my last scheduled service, dealer found my two front brakes were worn, it needed to be replaced. Today when I try to watch DVD movie, the "DVD Hint!" screen did not pop up. While Playing DVD, no picture was shown. The dealer's service technician even told me:” This is the first time that someone told him the Lexus audio system could watch DVD.".

Does anyone know how to reset this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Richen

06 GS300 AWD

My 06 GS300 Mark Levinson DVD can not show picture mode after my scheduled service. The picture button on the touch screen was disabled. The “DVD Hint!" screen is also missing when the car is in park. One other issue is the message button on the radio screen was disabled too.

While watching the DVD, I could only hear the sound. The DVD now works like it is playing the CD.

Is it possible you don't have your parking brake set? That would cause the problem, at least on my '08 GS.