Am I Hallucinating?

BigBuggie

Ok....Here we go.

I'm driving home the other night and I thought I heard a dog bark.....Yes a dog bark. I was tired so I disregarded it.

Today I heard it again, I know I am not imagining it. It sounds exactly like a medium to high pitch dog bark. It only did it once on on both occasions. I thought to myself, I have not checked the trunk since I bought this thing so I pulled over, nothing was in there....? Was hoping maybe a little friend was in there for me but nope.

Anyway, The car is riding great, very smooth and quiet, No problems other than my previous posts. Just that this is weird and I find myself nervous as to when I will hear it again. It's not the rear wheels locking up, I checked the road where I heard it and no tire marks...... What the hell?? :wacko:

Sincerely, Peter

You need to see a phsyciatrist mate. Having said that if these halucinations aren't worrying you too much I'd forget about it till the dog bites you, you'll know when it does as it will probably be painful, in the pocket at least. I did read a while ago of a Lexus with a mouse, turned out to be a squeaky seat. It seems that Lexus cars come with everything but they have not thought of including a vet in their service agents, maybe they should.

You need to see a phsyciatrist mate. Having said that if these halucinations aren't worrying you too much I'd forget about it till the dog bites you, you'll know when it does as it will probably be painful, in the pocket at least. I did read a while ago of a Lexus with a mouse, turned out to be a squeaky seat. It seems that Lexus cars come with everything but they have not thought of including a vet in their service agents, maybe they should.

You obviously have the rare and little-known "trunk ajar Chiquaqua alert" option.

You obviously have the rare and little-known "trunk ajar Chiquaqua alert" option.

I wish I had seen that on the options list.

I have heard birds before, especially when I first got the car as I was driving slowly to conserve gas. Going slow the ambient noise was actually audible. I couldn't believe it when it first happened. After that I started driving faster and now its all drowned out by an unrelenting wind roar.