My New Baby?

I'm two thirds of the way into this beast-- I'm willing and the dealer's willing. All I have to do is convince the wife.

Saw 5 of them at my dealers intro. party last night. They had just come from the track here in Vegas. Spoke to their pro. drivers and go plenty of info. The showing was put on by Lexus.

IS - F

Base MSRP $56,000

Mark Levinson $3,990

NAV $2,550

I-Pod Interface $299

Floor mats $100

8 speed Direct Shift Tranny

F IS 19-inch BBS Forged Alum. Wheels

Brembo Brakes

Horsepower 416

Torque 371 @ 5200

Redline 6,800 rpm

0-60 4.6 sec.

1/4 Mile 13.0

Top Track Speed 170 mph

Accessories due in two months. If installed by Dealer, full warranty.

If it weren't for the quad exhaust tips and the badges, you could mistake it for an IS 350

Colors seem to be the same.

P.S. There was a dark colored 250 sitting in the back lot, they said it was highly modded, but would give out no information.

The car will be available for test driving, but only the dealer knows when.

I'm two thirds of the way into this beast-- I'm willing and the dealer's willing. All I have to do is convince the wife.

Saw 5 of them at my dealers intro. party last night. They had just come from the track here in Vegas. Spoke to their pro. drivers and go plenty of info. The showing was put on by Lexus.

IS - F

Base MSRP $56,000

Mark Levinson $3,990

NAV $2,550

I-Pod Interface $299

Floor mats $100

Brembo Brakes

Horsepower 416

Torque 371 @ 5200

Redline 6,800 rpm

0-60 4.6 sec.

1/4 Mile 13.0

Top Track Speed 170 mph

If it weren't for the quad exhaust tips and the badges, you could mistake it for an IS 350

P.S. There was a dark colored 250 sitting in the back lot, they said it was highly modded, but would give out no information.

Here is a new forum just for IS F http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=108 You have to post some pic;s after you pick the beast up. :cheers:

For that price, get them to throw in the I-Pod interface & floor mats into the deal. Also if your planning to get a bunch of Lexus accessories, tell them (and get it in writting) that you want them at cost.....installed. ;) Keep us posted.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I am from Pittsburgh, and was picked to be the IS-F champion for our dealership. I got to go to Vegas and do a 3 day driving class with the IS-F . It is unbelievable.

IS - F

Base MSRP $56,000

Mark Levinson $3,990

NAV $2,550

I-Pod Interface $299

Floor mats $100

Brembo Brakes

Horsepower 416

Torque 371 @ 5200

Redline 6,800 rpm

0-60 4.6 sec.

1/4 Mile 13.0

Top Track Speed 170 mph

• 5 months later...

Dzaaaaam Am I in love with this car. Trying my best to find some suitable financing. I was looking online and found this Leasing Company here in California who seem to have a very aggressive program. Will anyone familiar with car leasing lend their 2 cents and let me know if this is a good deal on a LEXUS LEASE....thanks in advance.