Supra Front Lower Control Arms-is This The Right # To Fit Sc's?

rekit

Toyota gave me these #'s for Supra front lca's. Are these the one's that fit a 93 SC400?

48068-14080 RF

48069-14080 LF

$218, come with bushings and ball joints.

Lexus part nos for '93 SC400 LCA's are:

48068-29165 RH

48069-29165 LH

Price unknown, but they also come with bushings and ball joints. Don't know if Supra parts are exactly same as Lexus parts?

No, they can't be the same because the Lexus ones are made of gold! Must be, for the 700+ price my Lexus dealer gave me. I don't mind if they want to have steak every now and then, but every night? Sheese..... I'm going to order some Supra one's if they have a decent return policy and compare them to mine soon. Hopefully someone can answer this thread before I get into all of that.

• 2 months later...
No, they can't be the same because the Lexus ones are made of gold! Must be, for the 700+ price my Lexus dealer gave me. I don't mind if they want to have steak every now and then, but every night? Sheese..... I'm going to order some Supra one's if they have a decent return policy and compare them to mine soon. Hopefully someone can answer this thread before I get into all of that.

I ordered 2 LCA`s from Carson Toyota http://carsontoyota.com/ (1-800-908-6968) as recommended by member john denninger.I have a 93 Sc300. They cost me $215 ea.They said they were from a Supra & they would bolt right up. Ask for Gordon in internet retail sales.He knows his stuff, but off on Monday`s.They will charge about $40 to ship for both. They are very heavy. Also I ordered the upper c/a`s from a place called Mobile Auto Parts (877) 793-0057 http://www.importpartsconnection.com/aboutUs/index.aspx , and ask for Joe. They wanted $239ea & free shipping FedEx next day. I was planning to do the job this weekend but the weather didn`t corporate.The parts look like they will fit.I will give it a try next weekend weather permitting. one more thing don't order the after market upper control arms they all seem to be to big. 11 inches wide instead of 9 1/2.

good prices for all of the them. If you guys are willing, I'd suggest getting TRD Supra Control arms. they're usually lighter and stronger than the SCs and base Supra ones. Plus they're performance versions from a trusted division like TRD. Maybe pricier.

Toyota gave me these #'s for Supra front lca's. Are these the one's that fit a 93 SC400?

48068-14080 RF

48069-14080 LF

Yes those are the right part #`s They will fit your 93 SC. Those are the same ones I got from Carson Toyota. They fit 93,94,95.& 96.

• 1 month later...

can one assume that they would fit the 92 also?

48068-14080 RF

48069-14080 LF

Yes those are the right part #`s They will fit your 93 SC. Those are the same ones I got from Carson Toyota. They fit 93,94,95.& 96.

can one assume that they would fit the 92 also?

48068-14080 RF

48069-14080 LF

they should. You can ask the Toyota Parts guy to verify if the same part numbers show up for the earlier year. Take your Production Date info., just in case it's needed.