Speedometer Face Plate

mbj

im still trying to run down a faceplate for a 2005 gx470 that reads kph instead of mph on the main speedometer ring.i imported this lexus from the usa to canada. got to thinking that someone may have the reverse problem and would be willing to swap face plates.i cant run down a replacement dial face for a reasonable price. thanx mbj

• 2 weeks later...

im still trying to run down a faceplate for a 2005 gx470 that reads kph instead of mph on the main speedometer ring.i imported this lexus from the usa to canada. got to thinking that someone may have the reverse problem and would be willing to swap face plates.i cant run down a replacement dial face for a reasonable price. thanx mbj

I'm in the same situation as you. I haven't been able to find it... and even if I do, I'm assuming it'll be one expensive mod as I believe the entire cluster needs to come out. I'll just need to learn my km/h to mph conversion asap.

If I run into any info on this, I'll be sure to pass it along.

• 4 years later...

Hey fellows,

Actually I need GX 470 (2004) speedometer faceplate with kmh on outside (nonUS but canadian).If somebody needs to change his faceplate with US one. Let's do it. So it is bette change whole speedometer to have odometer changed as well.

Just contact me tur.kanat@mail.ru

The year is not important, I mean I can change with any year

Rambler79