Navigation Screen Blank

I decided to turn off the screen one day because I was tired of looking at the navigation maps all the time. It will not stay on audio (frustrating). Of course now I can't get the screen back on. What's the secret to get the screen back on?

Thanks.

You mean you went through the menu and selected "screen off"?

If this is the case, press MAP VIOCE and it should come back.

I decided to turn off the screen one day because I was tired of looking at the navigation maps all the time. It will not stay on audio (frustrating). Of course now I can't get the screen back on. What's the secret to get the screen back on?

Thanks.

I would also like if the Audio screen was default rather then the map. Is that possible?

Thanks.

I would also like if the Audio screen was default rather then the map. Is that possible?

Yes, click info, then display settings. At the top of the screen select NO.

post-59567-1202274032_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the help with the blank screen--the map voice seems to have brought it back to the "I agree" screen again.

Also, I tried to get the Audio screen to be the default screen per instructions, but it is not working for me. I have a GS '06 model; the photo reply to my question looks to be a newer model. I will have to go back through the manual again. Maybe I should update the navigation disc; does this change features like that (defaults, etc.)?

Thanks for all the help!

• 4 weeks later...