Hello

LXGMan

hey guys my name is Garett and i just bought my first car an lx 450,my Dad has been addicted to land cruisers his whole life and has owned many and he has passed the addiction on to me. I have big plans for it and just bought my 33 BFG KOs and this week am buying the rest of the stuff in my signature except for my custom stuff which i will build me and some friends just started an off roading club called pensacola 4x4 and already have nearly 60 members, we do weekly rides and get togethers, we are located in pensacola florida, and our website is pensacola4x4.com i would love for you guys to join and go on some trails with us, anyhow i was wondering if anyone else takes theirs off road if so post some pics i would love to see them, i will post some of my rig when i figure out how to anyhow look forward to meeting more of you

Garett

Congratulations LXG and welcome to the club! :cheers: I haven't driven a great 4x4 in years, but it is a lot of fun. The last one I took out was my mom's '02 LandCruiser. It's in the caribbean so hers is a little different from the US market LC. For example: her's seats ten passengers, it's a diesel, manual transmission, two fuel tanks, spare tire mounted on the back, manually locking front hubs, and live axles front and rear. Hmm, looks like I need to start looking for a LC or LX :D

hey guys my name is Garett and i just bought my first car an lx 450,my Dad has been addicted to land cruisers his whole life and has owned many and he has passed the addiction on to me. I have big plans for it and just bought my 33 BFG KOs and this week am buying the rest of the stuff in my signature except for my custom stuff which i will build me and some friends just started an off roading club called pensacola 4x4 and already have nearly 60 members, we do weekly rides and get togethers, we are located in pensacola florida, and our website is pensacola4x4.com i would love for you guys to join and go on some trails with us, anyhow i was wondering if anyone else takes theirs off road if so post some pics i would love to see them, i will post some of my rig when i figure out how to anyhow look forward to meeting more of you

Garett

Welcome to the club :cheers: Enjoy the forums, Very informative ;)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry I havent posted in a while I am(hopefully)getting my stuff in this weekend I went with a few guys from my club here are some pics with my new 33 BFG KOs,they do great but I need my lift and all soon anyhow come join and ride with us Garett pensacola4x4.com

http://pensacola4x4.com/forums/thread-view...s=8&start=1

post-62929-1203464323_thumb.jpg

post-62929-1203464667_thumb.jpg

post-62929-1203464691_thumb.jpg