I Was Misled At Ebay...

troner

Hi everybody,

I was misled at ebay by a guy who sold me only the rear eibach springs making me think that was the whole kit. :chairshot:

I wanted to ask if any of you know somebody who is selling only the front eibach or tanabe springs for the SC300.

Regards,

If you paid thru paypal start a claim against this *BLEEP*...Mail him back the rear eibachs and demand your money back.... Tell him if he doesn't except the return you will give him a negative and start the claim... Tell him his ad was deceptive and misleading...

If that doesn't work tell him you know where he lives and you will take out his family...(just kidding on that one)... :chairshot:

Hi everybody,

I was misled at ebay by a guy who sold me only the rear eibach springs making me think that was the whole kit. :chairshot:

I wanted to ask if any of you know somebody who is selling only the front eibach or tanabe springs for the SC300.

Regards,

Can you post the link to the buyers listing ? If in fact you were misled I would file a complaint with ebay and paypal. That just isn't right.