Quick Steering Wheel Question

BigBuggie

Probably a stupid question....

I've got my eye on a nice 1991 steering wheel for $150. Will it fit the 92'? Are the first gen steering wheels pretty much interchangeable between each other? Any problems? Cruise lever? Airbag?

Thanks again, Peter

Also, I searched for a diff fluid change tutorial but the only link I found was broken, Anyone know of one?

Probably a stupid question....

I've got my eye on a nice 1991 steering wheel for $150. Will it fit the 92'? Are the first gen steering wheels pretty much interchangeable between each other? Any problems? Cruise lever? Airbag?

Thanks again, Peter

Also, I searched for a diff fluid change tutorial but the only link I found was broken, Anyone know of one?

I don't know for sure, but I would expect them to be interchangeable. Are you familar with working with Airbags? If so great, ignore the following public safety anouncement. If not be extremely, extremely careful how you handle the thing and how you work. If one goes off prematurely the results can be devastating. Also you have to get the spiral cable aligned correctly.

Instructions attached, please read them. I think you would definitely benefit from downloading the workshop manual for your car, see my sig.

:cheers:

AB_1.pdf

AB_16.pdf