How To Download Music To Oem Built In Hdd?

Hi,

I just owned a is250 '06 and unsure of how to download music to the built in HDD. How do i do that? Can it be done thru CD, laptop etc? can anybody help. Really appreciate it...Thanks!

What built in HDD? Do you have the ML system? Does that have a HD?

The Lexus-Japan website seems to mention that the HDD can hold music as well as NAV data. So I do not believe that your comment is correct. However I am using a google translator to read the text so.... Besides a 30G HDD for NAV data only would be silly even in Japan.

There is no hard drive in the IS.

None of the US market ISx50's have the HDD.

However the JDM version of the IS has a 30G HDD but we are not talking about the Japanese market here.

Regards,

The HD is only for the Nav. you're not using to store or play music.

The nav maps are on a DVD, not a HD.

The Lexus-Japan website seems to mention that the HDD can hold music as well as NAV data. So I do not believe that your comment is correct. However I am using a google translator to read the text so.... Besides a 30G HDD for NAV data only would be silly even in Japan.

Hi,

Mine is the JDM and i couldn't store any music in the HDD. Languages are japanese. How did you manage to get translations??? My dealer told me it could record from a CD but to no avail. Thanks for your input.

Hi,

Mine is the JDM and i couldn't store any music in the HDD. Languages are japanese. How did you manage to get translations??? My dealer told me it could record from a CD but to no avail. Thanks for your input.

That's what happens when you listen to the dealer.

Hi,

PLease HELP!!!!

To be clear-

The US 2IS has no harddrive whatsoever.

The JDM 2IS does have a HD in the nav unit where it keeps its maps. If you're able to download music onto that I'm unsure, and I don't know if there's anyone on here who'll be able to answer it as I'm unsure anyone else on here has one.

To be clear-

The US 2IS has no harddrive whatsoever.

The JDM 2IS does have a HD in the nav unit where it keeps its maps. If you're able to download music onto that I'm unsure, and I don't know if there's anyone on here who'll be able to answer it as I'm unsure anyone else on here has one.

I concur.