Driver Side Window Lock Control

gonz444

I have a 2004 RX330 and the driver side window lock control is NOT working... I can open the driver window, but can not open any other window with the control...I have checked all fuses and disconnected and re-connected the harness from the door...ANY IDEAS ON WHAT COULD BE WRONG other than mayby a faulty control?????PLS HELP!!!

I have a 2004 RX330 and the driver side window lock control is NOT working... I can open the driver window, but can not open any other window with the control...I have checked all fuses and disconnected and re-connected the harness from the door...ANY IDEAS ON WHAT COULD BE WRONG other than mayby a faulty control?????PLS HELP!!!

Frustrating, isn't it??? I had the exact same problem. It happened when I picked up the car after it had been shipped overseas. All was good before I shipped it, but when it arrived, no windows except drivers. Surpringly, I found the info buried deep in the owners manual.

Turn the key on (not necessary to have the engine running). Go to the passenger's door and lower the window with the local control, pause for a few seconds, then hold the button in the up position until it closes completely and then continue to hold it in that position for 4 or 5 more seconds. Repeat this for each door. Once you've finished, all the windows should work from the driver's door master control.

It worked for me!!

• 2 weeks later...