Super Bowl

dcfish

New England 31 - 17. I don't think you can bet against New England either way ;)

:cheers:

Vegas is giving +12 NY and 55 combined points. And expects over 100mil in bets................ :o

I don't like any of the bets....I guess I will give up the 13 1/2 and take the Patriots... They should fly on that new turf in Arizona, Moss and the boys.. More super bowl experience with Tom Brady as apposed to Eli Manning also...

I am not that confident about that bet though....

Wow, my score guess is right there. 11 point spread and 57 total points. I don't think they will beat the spread. I think LV is as usual looking to clean up on both ends. :glare:

Wow, my score guess is right there. 11 point spread and 57 total points. I don't think they will beat the spread. I think LV is as usual looking to clean up on both ends. :glare:

I say NY by 3, 28-31 in the last seconds. Go BIG BLUE :cheers: I wouldn't take that vegas bet :censored:

I say NY by 3, 28-31 in the last seconds. Go BIG BLUE :cheers: I wouldn't take that vegas bet :censored:

Did I say NY by 3? :cheers:

It was the Giants front four on Defense that carried the Giants thru the Cowboys, then the Pac, and now the Patriots... Too much pressure from Strahan and the boys......

The big D was a key factor + a little luck/skill from NY offense. Good for NY. :cheers:

Yeah, there were 2 passes that changed or kept this game going I should say. Both were heave and prey passes. But to their credit, they pulled it off. And they played great. I wonder if the Giants have set the defensive play book for beating the the Patriots now. Next year will be very telling.

I have to admit, I didn't see this at all. There was a part of me that wanted the Giants to beat down the Patriots, but I never thought it would happen. I called this the other way all the way till the Patriots scored their last TD with 3 minutes left. I even called it out loud,,"It's all over now!!! A field goal won't do it now!!" and then the Giants scored again with 55 seconds left!!!!! I was in shock!!!

Great game!!! All the way til the end. You could see they were both fighting for every yard or every play. And the Patriots just got beat.

I feel a little bad for Junior Seau as he will never taste a championship.... Kinda like Charles Barkely, Carl Malone, and John Stockton of basketball...

Although, how sorry can you feel for a man that plays the sport that he loves and gets paid millions of dollars for doing it for years and years?....