I Need Help...

I have a 1992 lexus es300, i was driving it yesterday and i simply rolled down the window and out of nowhere the battery light comes on. I quickly drive it to my mechanic, on the way there whenever i was sitting at idle at a stop light the car would act as if it were going to shut off, i put it in neutral and gassed it up to keep the car alive. Brought it to my mechanic, he says its the alternator...he fixes it, puts a new alternator in. So as im leaving i roll down the window again, and just as i suspected the battery light came on again. he put in a new alternator today, and i told him about the window problem, he tests it drives it around everything was fine, i got in the car ready to leave but one more time i rolled down the passenger side window, and the battery light comes on again. He doesnt know what keeps frying the alternator...has anyone experienced this problem before? or does anyone know whats going on, im covered for a 2 year warranty for the alternator, but it gets annoying to keep going back..Thanks!

I have a 1992 lexus es300, i was driving it yesterday and i simply rolled down the window and out of nowhere the battery light comes on. I quickly drive it to my mechanic, on the way there whenever i was sitting at idle at a stop light the car would act as if it were going to shut off, i put it in neutral and gassed it up to keep the car alive. Brought it to my mechanic, he says its the alternator...he fixes it, puts a new alternator in. So as im leaving i roll down the window again, and just as i suspected the battery light came on again. he put in a new alternator today, and i told him about the window problem, he tests it drives it around everything was fine, i got in the car ready to leave but one more time i rolled down the passenger side window, and the battery light comes on again. He doesnt know what keeps frying the alternator...has anyone experienced this problem before? or does anyone know whats going on, im covered for a 2 year warranty for the alternator, but it gets annoying to keep going back..Thanks!

also. i got a new battery put in today.