Should I Buy A Gs 350 In Us Or Canada

should i buy in canada or in usa. someone told me there are better built in canada i didnt think that was true. can someone help.

and what are the differeces between the two and whats the prices here and there

I am not sure why you would want to buy in Canada unless you can avoid paying taxes. But most states make you pay taxes no matter where you bought the car. I bought the 2008 lexus fully loaded with ML stereo, Navi, XM for 46k not including taxes.

post-59026-1202171056_thumb.jpg

should i buy in canada or in usa. someone told me there are better built in canada i didnt think that was true. can someone help.

and what are the differeces between the two and whats the prices here and there

As per SKperformance, only the RX350 is built in Canada (Cambridge, Ontario). All other Lexuses, AFAIK, are still made in Japan.

Why would you buy in Canada when our INVOICE price is actually MORE than the US MSRP? If anything, Canadians are buying cars in the US specifically for this reason.

e.g. Similarly equipped 2008 GS350AWD with ML has an MSRP in Canada of $64,500 CAD (before PDI, freight, misc. fees). This is equivalent to approximately $64,430 USD. And that's with a reduction of $8,000 CAD on the MSRP (yes, that's right, the 2007 GS350AWD with ML had an MSRP of $72,750). Compare that with a US MSRP of $52,460 USD (including freight).

I'm not sure how flexible Lexus dealers here are on price (from what I understand about as flexible as a lead pipe) but I will soon find out in a couple of months (once they fix the hard start problem)....