93 Ls Code 15 Need Help

jimmyj466

replaced the starter in the 93LS went to start, she cranks and and fires but then dies, got the, 15 - Ignition no. 2 signal, on

the trouble code, what and where is the number 2 ignition? I had to take the cluster out to check my check engine light, and found that the bulb was missing, someone didn't like to see it, or they didn't want me to see it. the holder was there but the bulb was gone. i'm affraid this might be just the begining to getting her back up and running, any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

replaced the starter in the 93LS went to start, she cranks and and fires but then dies, got the, 15 - Ignition no. 2 signal, on

the trouble code, what and where is the number 2 ignition? I had to take the cluster out to check my check engine light, and found that the bulb was missing, someone didn't like to see it, or they didn't want me to see it. the holder was there but the bulb was gone. i'm affraid this might be just the begining to getting her back up and running, any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

That code indicates you have a fault in the igniter circuit on the right bank (sitting in the drivers seat looking forward the right bank is on the right)

Please refer the attached procedure (for a '92 but it will be the same) which, along with everything else for your car, is available for download from www.techinfo.toyota.com for $10/24hr access.

If you have no spark I would jump straight to step 7 and check the coil. If thats OK then go back to step 4 and follow the instructions.

Let us know how you get on.

dtc1415.pdf