First Time With My New 350 In The Snow.

Well here in the St Louis area we had a snow storm last night that dumped around 8 inches of snow on us. I looked out of my window this morning and saw that the snow plows hadnt been out yet but I had to get to work anyway.

I thought with the AWD it would just be an "okay" drive in that much snow but I was wrong.....it was a FANTASTIC ride through that snow. I was amazed at the way it just sailed through and held traction even through the drifts.

I'm still smiling. :)

Well here in the St Louis area we had a snow storm last night that dumped around 8 inches of snow on us. I looked out of my window this morning and saw that the snow plows hadnt been out yet but I had to get to work anyway.

I thought with the AWD it would just be an "okay" drive in that much snow but I was wrong.....it was a FANTASTIC ride through that snow. I was amazed at the way it just sailed through and held traction even through the drifts.

I'm still smiling. :)

My dad recently purchased an rx350 for my mom after the lease on her @$#@@! passat tdi wagon ended.

I had driven older rx330s in the snow. with the 350, they really improved the traction and stability control. Especially once the "snow ect" mode is enabled - great experience! I took it out for a spin, and I could not get the back end to step out after the last snow storm hit Toronto. Puts my '01 e320 4matic to shame in the snow, and I have snow tires...