Sold The Es

justin97

well Monday i sold my 97 es 300 for 1000 bucks, with its transmission problem, it wouldn't shift to 2nd with out manually shifting the lever. it was a sad day watching her drive off, i have had her since oct 2001, she had about 60k then i sold her with 164k miles. left the hid headlights and 100w fog lights(with wiring harnes) in her as well as the is300 rims.

here is what i replaced her with.

IMG_2339.JPG

every option se camry heated leather seats, heated mirrors, moon roof, spoiler, trd wheels, jbl 440w system 6 disk in dash changer, and an assortment of other things.

well it has been fun.

well Monday i sold my 97 es 300 for 1000 bucks, with its transmission problem, it wouldn't shift to 2nd with out manually shifting the lever. it was a sad day watching her drive off, i have had her since oct 2001, she had about 60k then i sold her with 164k miles. left the hid headlights and 100w fog lights(with wiring harnes) in her as well as the is300 rims.

Good luck with the new car. I recently rented a Camry SE from Hertz and I put on about 1500 miles, and I enjoyed every minute driving this nice machine. It came with the 4 cylinder engine, with all the equipment that you got on yours. It was fast, economical, and had plenty of power. I was surprised that Hertz had the SE for rental, since they generally had the LE models. Did you get the 4 or 6 cylinder engine in your car? :cheers:

Did you get the 4 or 6 cylinder engine in your car?:cheers:

I was going to ask the same question. ;) Congrats on the new ride!

:cheers:

Nice Car :cheers: I always have liked Camry's (I have owned 3 and the wif has had 4, She currently drives a Camry)

she is a 4cyc auto, the 4 cyc had enough power for me but that 270 hp v6 would of gotten me into to much trouble.

so far she been a great car i put about 1200 miles on her and i am getting 28 mpg just cruising around. but i was getting 25, on the same trip in the es,

bluetooth hands free is a trip my first experience with it and i like it. and love the heated seats. i have already tinted the windows and ordeed the factory xm radio kit.

we also have a 06 tc with the same 2az motor, but this car makes the tc feel cheap., i also have my 98 tacoma 4x4 , so all three of my vechiles are toyota :cheers: