Flasher

ford00

I have attached the 2 pages from the manual for my '92, which I am sure is the same. What is the trouble you are actually having? I am assuming your turn indicators do not work, have you checked the 7.5A turn fuse? Does the hazard switch work? (It can sometimes still work even if the turn signal doesn't, so this clue will help locate the faulty component).

If the fuse is OK the parts of the circuits to check are the hazard switch itself, the turn signal flasher and the turn signal switch on the steering column.

Sorry, don't know about the audio questions.

Turn_Relay.pdf

I have attached the 2 pages from the manual for my '92, which I am sure is the same. What is the trouble you are actually having? I am assuming your turn indicators do not work, have you checked the 7.5A turn fuse? Does the hazard switch work? (It can sometimes still work even if the turn signal doesn't, so this clue will help locate the faulty component).

If the fuse is OK the parts of the circuits to check are the hazard switch itself, the turn signal flasher and the turn signal switch on the steering column.

Sorry, don't know about the audio questions.

The indicator don't work .The Hazard light does not work .The Fuse 7.5 A is not broke. The question I have is My Sign Light are not working . And My Light was lighting up . But the sign light was not working but now it is not light up inside and not giving sign at all .