What's The Baddest Car Out There?

smooth1

I just thought it was time for a new topic. In order to pick your car though, you have to have picks for everyone to be able to judge. It can be any year, any model, and any price. I just want to see what everyone thinks of as their ultimate "If I had a billion dollars and I was going to buy my dream car." Fantasy.

I'll start it out with this. When I first saw this car, I lost all ablity to speak, or even function. When ever I look at this car I think I should just go and get run over by some big trucks. Because even if I ever got this car I wouldn't be able to stop shaking and laughing long enouph to drive it!!!

My ultimate car is :

The Gemballa Carrera GT

post-42851-1201757960_thumb.jpg post-42851-1201757972_thumb.jpg post-42851-1201757985_thumb.jpg

post-42851-1201757997_thumb.jpg post-42851-1201758008_thumb.jpg post-42851-1201757939_thumb.jpg

post-42851-1201758019_thumb.jpg post-42851-1201758031_thumb.jpg post-42851-1201758042_thumb.jpg

you punk i read the title of this... and immediately the carrera gt popped in my head.... you stole it from my mind.... :P but since i can't say the same one as you did... thief!!!

....i'll go with the saleen s7.... cuz it's friggin SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.... need i say more! :D

post-51082-1201758549_thumb.jpgpost-51082-1201758691_thumb.jpg

I was just gonna say a K1 Attack... mostly because it looks like a deceptacon had s*x with a s2000...

LOL!!!!!

Gonna have to give the nod to the Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren due out soon. It's got 617-hp, 5.4-liter supercharged V-8 with 575 pound-feet of torque. Maybe not the baddest.....but deserves to be on the list. ;)

In my personal opinion however (again not the baddest perhaps) the Aston Martin DBS & DB9 models are just s*x on wheels! :whistles: :D

:cheers:

• 2 months later...

i have always been partial to the mclaren f1 NOT the new mclaren that mercedes has now...........but i do like that car that u posted!

i think if anything though the best ALL around car would have to be the r34 skyline! no it wont break necks with its factory power but it can be tuned/built very well! great track car/can be a great drag car (lok at hks's all carbon drag r34) etc etc etc

brian-

good to b back on the forum after missing 6 days with a minor surgery for 2 pinched nerves! anyone miss me?

It would have to be the Ascari A10. This beast is street legal. 5-liter v8 generating 600 bhp. Top speed of 220 mph, 0-60 in 2.8 secs. On a recent episode of "Top Gear" it beat out the Koenigsegg CCX for the fastest power lap on their test circuit.

Check out their test drive at Youtube

ascari_A10_low.jpg

I've always liked the Bugatti Veyron, W16 1001hp? Oh yeah! I'd have a Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe for my convertible on Sunday (what can I say I'm an old man at heart sometimes). And for my daily driver I'd have an LX570 gotta have atleast have one Lexus. Wait a minute, we're only supposed to pick one right? I'll take the Veyron B)

Man, everyone has listed some really nice cars! I mean, what a dilemna to be in huh? A million dollars to spend on a car and you can't make up your mind? HAhahahaha!, Like I would ever be in that position!! But still, if you had to choose just one, I think I would be honestly torn between the Porsche, the Veyron, the SSC Ultimate, ( Which just passed the Veyon for the fastest production car title.), and maybe the Ferarri F430. (Although I know this car isn't in the performance scale of the others, it's still a super nice car!!

And I agree, the older McClarren F1 is a way nicer car then the Mercedes edition.

And on a sweperate note, the GT-R has some really bad intentions!! On a real world scale, I would buy that car, but if I'm dreaming, I guess I would just dream alot bigger. The GT-R is to attainable, which is great , but takes that "wishfulness" factor away.

I think it's funny that everyone is buzzed on the Hyundai Genesis being " Lexus quality on a budget" and how unbeleivable it is if it's true. And Nissan releases the GT-R, a real automotive marvel and exercise in engineering, and they don't have any clue!! LOL!! :huh:

I've been watching this topic lately, Smooth, I love the look of the Porshe and the raw power of the Veyron. Now power the Porche like the Veyron and I wouldn't kick the car out of the garage.

Well, considering the Gambella GT is a N/A V10 that cranks out 672 hp, and the car weighs only 2900 lbs. and motors 0-60 in less then 3.5 seconds, I would have to say this car has enouph, but if you wanted more, you could still add a turbo.... :rolleyes: