Satellite Radio

I just bought a new 2007 lexus GS 350 and decided to not get the satellite radio installed for $600 more. Now I'm regretting it. Is there any way to buy the part and do it myself? I have the Mark Levinson system w/DVD player and there's already a fin on the back of the car. Any suggestions or should I just have Lexus do it? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I just bought a new 2007 lexus GS 350 and decided to not get the satellite radio installed for $600 more. Now I'm regretting it. Is there any way to buy the part and do it myself? I have the Mark Levinson system w/DVD player and there's already a fin on the back of the car. Any suggestions or should I just have Lexus do it? Thanks

vaistech.com. i did it with sirius and it works great (fully intigrated). full cost was about 250 for the vaistech thing and another 80 for the tuner. took about an hour to do the install. there is a post for this on here somewhere. (benefit to this is you also get an additional mp3/ipod pasive input).