Looking For Late 80's / Early 90's Ls & Es Articles

Lexusfreak

I'm searching for early Lexus magazine articles, write up, reviews, comparisons etc from Car & Driver, Motor Trend or Road & Track (or all of em lol) dating back to the late 80's (1989 I'm guessing), &/or early 90's on the original Lexus LS400 (early 90's I'm looking for the same for the second generation 92 ES300).

Does anyone have or know of the specific magazine (including month & year) that has this info in it? I want to try & get these issues off e-bay at some point, but I don't have enough info to go on. Or if anyone has them & are willing to part with them, please let me know. Any help is appreciated. B)

:cheers:

I have an old Car & Driver magazine around here somewhere from the early 1990s that has a LS400 in it. I will see if I can find it and let you know what month/year it is. I think its a early 93' model magazine that focuses on the long-term 92' LS400 test.

I appreciate it guys......I'm trying to find out the exact month/year of the articles (from C & D, Motortrend, Road & Track etc) & track down these issues on e-bay.

I googled the 1990 LS400......but was not quite what I was looking for RF.

:cheers: