Check Out This Youtube Video How Do I?

larful

I want to make my stock 2002 is300 Look like the car in this video what do you think it has

What Brand type rims Are Those in the video? what size do you think? , is this car lowerd ?

do I have to get rims and lower my car to make it appear like this one in the video

someone said you cant lower your car and get big rims its either one or ? can 20"'s fit a stock is300 not lowerd

the rear looks lower could this be because power is being planted to the wheels.

I want to make my stock 2002 is300 Look like the car in this video what do you think it has

What Brand type rims Are Those in the video? what size do you think? , is this car lowerd ?

do I have to get rims and lower my car to make it appear like this one in the video

someone said you cant lower your car and get big rims its either one or ? can 20"'s fit a stock is300 not lowerd

the rear looks lower could this be because power is being planted to the wheels.

The car is definitely lowered, probably with coil overs because if he afforded turbo than he had to get them lol, common sense, looks like he has an L- tuned front bumper, rims dont match the car, they too fat but if i had to take a shot at it than they are AXIS CRUX rims. As far as the grill goes i cant tell much but looks like he just put a aluminum grill nothing special there.

Link to the rims (I dont recommend this site just using it as an example)

http://www.machiii.net/wheels/Axis/CRUX.html

if you need anything else i will be in the LAMP

The car is definitely lowered, probably with coil overs because if he afforded turbo than he had to get them lol, common sense, looks like he has an L- tuned front bumper, rims dont match the car, they too fat but if i had to take a shot at it than they are AXIS CRUX rims. As far as the grill goes i cant tell much but looks like he just put a aluminum grill nothing special there.

Link to the rims (I dont recommend this site just using it as an example)

http://www.machiii.net/wheels/Axis/CRUX.html

if you need anything else i will be in the LAMP

Why can't you have coilovers and have a turbo??? LOL!! And I put down more hp then he did too! hahahahaa!!!!

Man that's a grainy video, I can't tell what rims he has on there. the car is lowered, you would be surprised how much lowering the car changes the look of the IS. I would just start there. Then rims. Then the turbo. :)

I agree! lowering an IS takes the whole sedan part out of its class, the body shape is more defined making it more sportish. But i wanted to get more things for my money to start off so i kinda went of the other way and got a front lip, exhaust, spoiler, headlights etc....still waiting for the parts to be delivered, hate waiting lol.

You did?? And when where you gonna tell us about all this Mr. private modder???? After all the threads about what to do and how to do it and all the advice and suggestions, you just go off and buy stuff, don't say anything to us??? Oohh, I get it, hangin with the My.IS crew now huh?

I'm just kidding!!,,,No I'm not!.....LOL! Yes I am really...hahahahaahahah....No. ;)

So what headlights did you get? and what exhaust and front lip and all that jazz. Come on, you know we need exact info here. LOL!!

hahah "mr private modder"

speaking of lowering... hopefully i can afford some coilovers this summer :)

hehehe, I will do the coilovers before I Do the rims because im happy with the stock rims for now but its going to be one thing at a time that I can afford coilovers are around 1000 I think TEIN is a good brand?

this all helps me the info you guys give talking to people who know whats up. Im a former honda owner so this is a new game for me