Lexus / Toyota Books In Print

Lexusfreak

Not sure how many folks are aware, but there are two Lexus Books in Print available (that I am aware of anyways). One is called 'The Lexus Story' & the other is 'Lexus: The Relentless Pursuit'. Both are excellent reads that explains how the Lexus brand was conceived, became the best selling Luxury automaker etc.

Another good book is called The Toyota Way that gives insight to the company's entire process of manufacturing (The Toyota Production System etc) & management principals that have made Toyota Motor Corp one of the most efficient companies in the world today.

I have all 3 (currently reading Lexus: The Relentless Pursuit) & just wanted to share that if anyone was interested in what makes Lexus/Toyota tick.....pick yourself up a copy & enjoy! B)

:cheers:

I have 'The Lexus Story" thats the leather bound coffee table book right?

My dad is in the commercial printing paper business (he recently retired) and that book is printed on his paper, so we got some free copies.

I have 'The Lexus Story" thats the leather bound coffee table book right?

My dad is in the commercial printing paper business (he recently retired) and that book is printed on his paper, so we got some free copies.

Yup that's correct Steve. :) I managed to get a free copy of it too.....compliments of our friend Steviej. B)

:cheers: