Ipod Interface Kit By Vais Technology For Sale

I have this brand new kit.bought it to install in wifeys car and before i came around to do so we got hit.and car is now totaled.So i dont want it anymore. This is a brand new, complete kit. VAIS TECHNOLOGY SoundLinQ2 SL2i. 2001 and up.Most Lexus and Toyota vehicles. I want to sell this by this week. Best offer get it. thanks.

I have this brand new kit.bought it to install in wifeys car and before i came around to do so we got hit.and car is now totaled.So i dont want it anymore. This is a brand new, complete kit. VAIS TECHNOLOGY SoundLinQ2 SL2i. 2001 and up.Most Lexus and Toyota vehicles. I want to sell this by this week. Best offer get it. thanks.
I am interested in it. I have a 2003 lx470. What are you going to sell it for? Thanks.

I am interested in it. I have a 2003 lx470. What are you going to sell it for? Thanks.

ahh how bout 225.00 plus shipping. let me noe wat u think..