Considering A Lexus

chillin245

Definately invest in winter rubber if your going with the RWD LS.....especially for us in the Southwestern Ontario or GTA (it's a mix of freezing rain & ice pellets currently here in London).

:cheers:

that sucks, right now we have just mass amounts of snow.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately invest in winter rubber if your going with the RWD LS.....especially for us in the Southwestern Ontario or GTA (it's a mix of freezing rain & ice pellets currently here in London).

:cheers:

that sucks, right now we have just mass amounts of snow.

Would an LS with winter tires be okay to drive in these large snowfalls? I like to go skiing a lot and I don't think it would be practical to have an LS if i couldn't take it out. I mean i don't plan on intentionally driving in snowstorms but sometimes you have to.

with good snowtires and some weight over your rear tires (I use bags of salt intended for water softeners), this car does okay in the snow. Without winter tires, it is a very slow and careful drive during any sort of loose or packed snow conditions.... I found the traction control to really help in the conditions here in MB. Without traction control, even the slightest tap on the gas pedal can spin the tires on the snow. Does this one your thinking of have traction control? There will be a button for it aabove the ashtray if it does.

(If your confident in your snowdriving, you will be alright with it, but definitely recommend snows for you)