Here Are Some Pics Of My 03 Is300 And Bike!

Lexus300Stock

I LOVE that color on the IS!! It's got a beautiful finish to it. :wub:
yes it does!!! so pretty!!

thanks guys.. before this IS.. i had an 03 built head/cam kenne bell s/c Ford Lightning.. and yes, i also do have a 07 RM 250Z dirtbike.. not in pic.. but ill show ya a pic of it..

i used to race motocross for 10 yrs.. 125 and 250's.. ive made it to 3 nationals and place top 10.. in 125B and 250B class..

1.jpg

32065-1046-30617.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

Nice toys you have there! A fellow Kenny Bell owner huh? I had a 2003 Ford Explorer we called the KBX pushing 650 rwhp and dropping 12 second 1/4's. !! LOL!!

So why all stock IS 300 after the lightning truck? The 600 looks all stock also? why man, why? LOL!!!

BTW, we race a GSXR 1000 in the CCS/ASRA circuit, unlimited class and open super class. Nice to have you on the boards!!

Nice toys you have there! A fellow Kenny Bell owner huh? I had a 2003 Ford Explorer we called the KBX pushing 650 rwhp and dropping 12 second 1/4's. !! LOL!!

So why all stock IS 300 after the lightning truck? The 600 looks all stock also? why man, why? LOL!!!

BTW, we race a GSXR 1000 in the CCS/ASRA circuit, unlimited class and open super class. Nice to have you on the boards!!

hey brother!! thanks !!! yea.. i was gonna keep the L. and sell the kenne bell 2.3l for a whipple.. but i just had another kid pop out.. my wife needed me to sell the L, so i could get a car with with more room for the 2 kids and wife.. i do miss my Lightning so much!! i never wanted to sell the truck.. but i will get another one eventually.. yes, my 600 is stock.. except gearing.. -1 in front +2 in rear.. im about to put full exhaust, and PCIII on it. nice, i love the 1000's...!

no plans for the IS.. except normal stuff like Exhaust,INtake, headers, cam gear, lowered, diffrent wheels..

• 2 weeks later...
I LOVE that color on the IS!! It's got a beautiful finish to it. :wub:
yes it does!!! so pretty!!

thanks guys.. before this IS.. i had an 03 built head/cam kenne bell s/c Ford Lightning.. and yes, i also do have a 07 RM 250Z dirtbike.. not in pic.. but ill show ya a pic of it..

i used to race motocross for 10 yrs.. 125 and 250's.. ive made it to 3 nationals and place top 10.. in 125B and 250B class..

Thanks for the pics. Nice collection. Sure takes me back. Best ride I ever had was on a Suzuki 1100 backup detuned race bike when I did some work for the Suzuki racing team. Crew chief let me ride it as long as I stayed below 6k and didn't take it out of 2nd. When I got back to the pits, couldn't get my hands off the grips...it's like they became welded to the bike.... and the grin was beginning to feel permanent. When I asked him why he didn't want me to go above 6k, he said because "that's where the power band starts". I think they redlined at about 12. After that ride anytime I saw a gp, I had a new respect for the racers where things go wrong in a heartbeat......still think they're crazy and still think I'd love to give it a shot in my next life.