Headlight Turns Of Randomly.....

my left headlight randomly turns off. i dont know if its happened because the right headlight more than compensates for it. the only way i notice is if i pull into a 7/11 or something and i notice in the reflection of the windows that only one of my headlights is on.

when i turn the switch to off and back to on, both lights are on.

• 4 weeks later...
my left headlight randomly turns off. i dont know if its happened because the right headlight more than compensates for it. the only way i notice is if i pull into a 7/11 or something and i notice in the reflection of the windows that only one of my headlights is on.

i have that problem too.i had it 4 a yr now...they replaced the left lamp then the right does it.i just replace that one 3days ago now the day time running lights dont work when headlights on no more...but i called the lemon law so i have a case they said i sent them the workorders and bill of sale....

i have that problem too.i had it 4 a yr now...they replaced the left lamp then the right does it.i just replace that one 3days ago now the day time running lights dont work when headlights on no more...but i called the lemon law so i have a case they said i sent them the workorders and bill of sale....

Sorry but doubt that you will get a lemon law case because of a headlight fault. Usually the recurring problem has to be more serious and endanger the owner through its continued usage (though you could argue headlights are important!).

Good luck. It sounds more like a harness problem or a wiring problem. Have you replaced the fuse with a higher amp one by any chance?

Looks like you're still under warranty. Take it in and have them take a look at it. Don't think it's something that you can fix yourself as a part sounds faulty (assembly, harness, wiring, etc).