Air Intake Problem

i have a 2003 gs300 sport design i instal air intake and now i have a little problem my car wnont accelerate normal from (400-2000) it's real slow after 2000

it's ok any one know whot's the problem ? or do i need to replase a air flow sensor ?

i have a 2003 gs300 sport design i instal air intake and now i have a little problem my car wnont accelerate normal from (400-2000) it's real slow after 2000

it's ok any one know whot's the problem ? or do i need to replase a air flow sensor ?

Nothing to be alarmed about. Simply disconnect the negative battery terminal OR pull the ECU-b fuse out for approx. 15-30 minutes. You need to reset your ECU and allow it to "re-learn" the new CFM of air flowing into the throttle body. Re-connect and start the car. Let it run for 5 minutes...it will go through a "learning" process. Then you should be good to go.

If that does not solve your problem, MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR MAF (MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR) POINTING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!! The inlet area should be facing towards your air intake filter when you insert it into the intake tube. GL!

-Nick

tenkyou nick i chekt air flow sensor it's good the car get beter then it whos but i have other one why is my intake sound not hard at all i had one on the civic

i whos so loud this one not iven close to it i meen i steel can hear the engine sound not the intake + ( that i have short pipe onet )

any have a same problem or it's nly me and my car ? :cries: :cries: :cries: :D :D :D