Is It Possible To Add Oem Navigation? - Is 250

I bouth 08 is 250 on Nov 07.

Now, I really want to add nav into my car.

Is it possible to add OEM nav. w/ rear camera?

Do I have to go to dealer ship for this or some after market body shop? I am not even sure this can be done.

Please let me know what option I have here.

• 2 months later...

Do I have to go to dealer ship for this or some after market body shop? I am not even sure this can be done.

Yes, I have them, Complete with every possible accessory to the nav. Such as bluetooth, Mic, Camera, Steering wheel buttons and the 6 cd dvd mark levinson player. Retrofit harness with plug in play connectors and t-taps with directions. 45 day full refund and 1 year replacement warranty. Also includes the 2009 model year 8.1 dvd map.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I have them, Complete with every possible accessory to the nav. Such as bluetooth, Mic, Camera, Steering wheel buttons and the 6 cd dvd mark levinson player. Retrofit harness with plug in play connectors and t-taps with directions. 45 day full refund and 1 year replacement warranty. Also includes the 2009 model year 8.1 dvd map.

dcfish,

I just sign and it looks like I can PM or email you, but can you send me information about the oem nav for a 2007 is250? My email is ergrinna@vt.edu. Thanks!

dcfish,

I just sign and it looks like I can PM or email you, but can you send me information about the oem nav for a 2007 is250? My email is ergrinna@vt.edu. Thanks!

Email sent :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

dcfish,

Email sent :cheers:

dcfish, can you send me info on this for an 08 is250?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...