2004 Rx330 Windshield

devin_ch

Hi All, I just bought a used 2004 RX330 that was made is Japan (Vin# starts with J). All the window glass says Lexus but the front windshield doesnt say Lexus anywhere but says FY. I am assuming it is an aftermarket windshield? Can 2004 owners please let me know if it says lexus on their windshield (Vin# starting with J).

Thanks a lot!

Hi All, I just bought a used 2004 RX330 that was made is Japan (Vin# starts with J). All the window glass says Lexus but the front windshield doesnt say Lexus anywhere but says FY. I am assuming it is an aftermarket windshield? Can 2004 owners please let me know if it says lexus on their windshield (Vin# starting with J).

Thanks a lot!

My 04 330 with a J says Lexus in the lower right.

Thanks a lot!

Do you happen to notice any distortion/defects in the glass? I'm having the glass replaced in my rx300 and am wndering if the aftermarket glass you have is good.