Telescopic Steering Wheel And Driver's Seat

I've had my RX400h for almost 3 years now and love it except for 2 things: (1) the seats aren't supportive enough; and, (2) the telescopic steering wheel doesn't extend enough. Does anyone have a suggestion about the seats or know if there is a way to modify the telescoping function to make the driving position more comfortable? Thanks!

I've had my RX400h for almost 3 years now and love it except for 2 things: (1) the seats aren't supportive enough; and, (2) the telescopic steering wheel doesn't extend enough. Does anyone have a suggestion about the seats or know if there is a way to modify the telescoping function to make the driving position more comfortable? Thanks!

I've toyed with the idea of going to some place like this:

http://www.premierupholstery.com/index

and having them replace the foam with something firmer and possibly build up the bolsters and lumbar support a bit. I've talked to them over the phone, and it's something they can definitely do- it's just a question of how much I want to spend. I haven't had a chance to go in yet and have them give me a quote. No idea on the steering column- that one will likely be tougher to solve.