93 Ls 400 Spark Plugs

lexus53

I am going to change plugs and decided to go with the denso iridium.They list a couple different plugs I can use: SK20R11 is listed as the IR Long,the IK20 is listed as IR power.The IK20's are about $4.00 more a plug.Is it better or worth it to go with the IK20's at an extra $4.00 a plug,or should I just use the SK20R11. Thanks

I am going to change plugs and decided to go with the denso iridium.They list a couple different plugs I can use: SK20R11 is listed as the IR Long,the IK20 is listed as IR power.The IK20's are about $4.00 more a plug.Is it better or worth it to go with the IK20's at an extra $4.00 a plug,or should I just use the SK20R11. Thanks

get the plugs from the dealer and get OEM.....if u r going to change wires as well as caps and rotors get them from the dealer as well, the wires come with the total plactic harness that runs from one bank to the other, the original ones lasted me 140,000 miles, dont get aftermarket anything on you tune up

I think the 1UZFE calls for platinums... so I just got some NGK platinums, I've put the NGK Iridium plugs in my last 2 vehicles and have notice a decrease in mpg's both times, :glare: I thought they were supposed to better it but I never experienced any of it!

My LS calls for platinums, and the later GS specs iridiums. I've found that the dealer supplied spark plugs are cheaper than the jobber plugs ( I have a business, so I get wholesale) and so I use dealer parts. The dealer seems to use Denso, although NGK are arguably just as good. I wouldn't consider any brands other than those two.