Help Please!

boostedis300

Hey there boostedis300. At the bottom of each page is a Search forum tool bar. So in the future, if you need info like this I would try that first as we have covered this a billion times.

The amp is located behind the dash, on the passenger side, mounted on the inside of the fender next to the glove box. Just pop the hinges off the glovebox door ( ------> <-------), directly behind the golve box is the cabin air filter, to the right side of that is the amp.

So you have a boosted IS300? Mind if I ask what your set is?

Hey there boostedis300. At the bottom of each page is a Search forum tool bar. So in the future, if you need info like this I would try that first as we have covered this a billion times.

The amp is located behind the dash, on the passenger side, mounted on the inside of the fender next to the glove box. Just pop the hinges off the glovebox door ( ------> <-------), directly behind the golve box is the cabin air filter, to the right side of that is the amp.

So you have a boosted IS300? Mind if I ask what your set is?

thanks so much.. i will try to install it tomarrow.. and the factory deck, is it hard to put it?? i have a rev hard turbo kit...

No not hard at all. Here are the steps with pics:

http://my.is/forums/2997488-post18.html

Don't forget to tape off the plastic trim around the radio so you don't scratch it all up.

those steps are how to take it out... my stock deck is already out.. i need help on putting it back it. the climate control is not taken out though. will i have problems if i dont take the climate control out while installing the deck?

Yeah, your gonna need to pull the center coltrols out also, as the brackets on the sides are conntected to both the radio and the ac controls. It makes everything fit better going back in. And to put it in, just go in reverse of the directions.

Yeah, your gonna need to pull the center coltrols out also, as the brackets on the sides are conntected to both the radio and the ac controls. It makes everything fit better going back in. And to put it in, just go in reverse of the directions.

alright, should i install the amp 1st or the deck?? does it make a difference?

I would put in the amp and hook up all the connectors, then run all the wires to the center compartment. Once you have everything ready, you can just plug it all in and then reassemble the center console from the bottom up and tuck all the wires in as you go, so the last thing on should be the dash compartment at the top.

I would put in the amp and hook up all the connectors, then run all the wires to the center compartment. Once you have everything ready, you can just plug it all in and then reassemble the center console from the bottom up and tuck all the wires in as you go, so the last thing on should be the dash compartment at the top.

shouldnt the wires already be ran threw.??

it shouldn't really matter as long as you don't turn the car on in the middle of installing it. The stock amp is a pain in the !Removed! to get in and out - but just look for the pin connector bunches that fit the slots on the amp/headunit and go from there. The head unit is easy-cheese

it shouldn't really matter as long as you don't turn the car on in the middle of installing it. The stock amp is a pain in the !Removed! to get in and out - but just look for the pin connector bunches that fit the slots on the amp/headunit and go from there. The head unit is easy-cheese

thanks.. ill let you guys know how it went..

Which is why I kept telling him to do the amp first.

Which is why I kept telling him to do the amp first.

how do i pop the hinges off the glovebox door?