Catalytic Converter

2bapedup

Well none of that was supposed to be offensive. Try not to stress about it! If you need new cats I'd trust magnaflow, they are a great company! 91000 Look like they'd do the job.

Just try and laugh along! Sometimes the best thing to do is to just relax and laugh! It could get a lot worse than bad cats. My car has been in the shop for almost 2 weeks waiting for a new carbon canister due to a mechanic improperly installing a fuel filter and horribly botching something!

Now I'm not trying to "one-up" you or anything, just making an example! I understand your greif, and am sorry for your troubles!

:cheers:

No problem, I'm just trying to get this baby 100%

Well none of that was supposed to be offensive. Try not to stress about it! If you need new cats I'd trust magnaflow, they are a great company! 91000 Look like they'd do the job.

Just try and laugh along! Sometimes the best thing to do is to just relax and laugh! It could get a lot worse than bad cats. My car has been in the shop for almost 2 weeks waiting for a new carbon canister due to a mechanic improperly installing a fuel filter and horribly botching something!

Now I'm not trying to "one-up" you or anything, just making an example! I understand your greif, and am sorry for your troubles!

:cheers: