Squeaky Brakes

Has anyone else encountered the issue of squeaky brakes, especially when coming to a complete stop? The issue got so bad for over a month, that the Lexus dealership Service department replaced the brake pads with completely new ones as a one time "goodwill" service. However, this has not alleviated the problem. The brakes are still obnoxiouly squeaky when coming to a complete stop. Any thoughts as what to do next? Thanks.

Has anyone else encountered the issue of squeaky brakes, especially when coming to a complete stop? The issue got so bad for over a month, that the Lexus dealership Service department replaced the brake pads with completely new ones as a one time "goodwill" service. However, this has not alleviated the problem. The brakes are still obnoxiouly squeaky when coming to a complete stop. Any thoughts as what to do next? Thanks.

My one week old GS did the same, but the squeaking seem to have stop. I heard there is a TSB for excessive brake dust that will also take care of the squeaking problem.

• 1 month later...

If you handy with repairs, you may want to apply brake quiet onto the back of the pads.

I think it's just the luck of the draw as there will always be a case of brake noise with pad/rotor combinations.