In Search Of Navigation System For Es350

luxlex

I already heard about this unit and looks pretty sweet.

i got a coupon from this store: http://www.caradvanced.com/categories/Lexus/ and i thought to share it with other owners to save some $$$$$

The price would be $1480

In addition to the one you are talking about I've found this:

http://www.dvdgpsnavigation.com/LEXUS-ES350-NAVIGATION---7-quot--HD-screen---Bluetooth-A2DP---ipod---Notebook---File-browser---Game_p656.html

Which is a lot cheaper - but that makes me wonder if they are equal in funtionality.

Does anyone have any first hand info on these? My wife really misses navi and I'd like to surpise her with it.

Her's is 2007 ES350 non-navi.

I have the 2007 ES350 without NAV, I am interested in getting the complete NAV package. DCFISH, can you send me the pricing details.(woleajayi@gmail.com)

Thanks

EM sent cheers.gif

Enjoying my newly acquired 2007 ES350, sans GPS, but moved my Garmin 265WT from the last car and it works beautifully. Plugs into the ash-tray power, and talks to my wife's blackberry in her purse. Does great job of navigation, and at C$205 tax in, probably a lot cheaper than a custom installation.

• 7 months later...

Hi dcfish:

I have a 2011 ES350. Do you have the full OEM system with backup camera? I believe the 2011 model has the wood grain Lexus branded plate in the middle of the head unit. Please contact me with price and availability. Much appreciated! Mchang177@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

DCFISH - Same request for my 2007 ES350. Can you let me know the details? Thanks!

Welcome to the club cheers.gif Email addy please...

Hello and I also have the same request DCfish... looking for factory navigation for my 2007 ES also would like the back up camera if possible. Please email me with the details and pricing at jshack3@gmail and i saw some other people had the same question any success stories??? Can it be done ??

DCFISH - Same request for my 2007 ES350. Can you let me know the details? Thanks!

Welcome to the club cheers.gif Email addy please...

Hello and I also have the same request DCfish... looking for factory navigation for my 2007 ES also would like the back up camera if possible. Please email me with the details and pricing at jshack3@gmail and i saw some other people had the same question any success stories??? Can it be done ??

Of course it can be done, I'll email you , Welcome to the club cheers.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of course no Lexus dealer will touch this, they would probably just recommed that you trade up your car to one with Nav. If you are willing to spend some serious cash then I'm sure you could find a speciality shop aka extreme makeover body shop that would do it...time and money are the 'key's.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2008 ES350 that came without the navigation system.

I am interesting in getting the Lexus factory navigation. Please advise if you have one available for the ES350.

P.S. Dealers say this cannot be done, but I have read otherwise.

No doubt it can be done but at what cost. Start out by buying a wrecked '08 ES, making sure the dash is not damaged.

Then dismantle the dash on both cars. Be prepared to spend many many hours or many thousands OF $$$ if you pay someone to do it.

GOOD LUCK......LOL

• 3 years later...