"trac" Warning Light

sc4sooner

my track warning light comes on and stays on. ive tired pulling the fuse to no avail, and dont have the time or money to do much else.

i was wondering what if anything will happen if i just ignore the light for a while.

i have not noticed any difference when the light is on or not, im hoping that it wont result in anything major but i simply dont know that is what im here for.

any info i can get will be greatly appreciated

thank you

my track warning light comes on and stays on. ive tired pulling the fuse to no avail, and dont have the time or money to do much else.

i was wondering what if anything will happen if i just ignore the light for a while.

i have not noticed any difference when the light is on or not, im hoping that it wont result in anything major but i simply dont know that is what im here for.

any info i can get will be greatly appreciated

thank you

Its nothing to worry about, mine came on when my tires spun in the rain, and didnt go out, and my car still runs good, it stayed on, but i had to have my ecm replaced an it shut off then, but that was a complete different problem. so as far as it being something to worry about, not anything big, but turning it off, lexus dealership might be able to help you out, for cheap.

thanks i just wanted to make sure i am a college student that just got this 92 sc400 to replace a loved but unreadable 89 nissan 240sx so when the light came on i was hoping that it didnt mean anything serious.

No problem, but for *BLEEP*s n giggles, take it to a dealership n they should look at it for free, an be able to give you a quote, even though its something electronical and should be remotely easy to fix.