1997 Sc300 5-speed For Sale

samb0ness

hello all, i don't do anything crazy with cars, but am advertising to sell and one of my buddies told me to advertise on lexus forums haha.

I have a 1997 SC300 5-speed manual with 85k miles. it's black with tan leather. Only things i've done to make it non-stock are put

20% tint on windows, paint the stock wheels a graphite color (paint was getting old), install 6000k HIDs and yellow fog lights, and debadge

the trunk. i also replaced parking lights, reverse lights, license plate lights, and interior lights with white LEDs.has original 12 cd player and

works/sounds great. car is in EXCELLENT condition. i got a brand new is350 for graduation from dad, so i'm sellin this one. carfax is

clean...never wrecked as far as i know. i am 2nd owner. lady i bought from went through a carwash with the antenna up, so its an aftermarket

antenna. Just installed new tires less than a month ago. It has Cooper CS4s. Also had the front end alligned with new tires. asking $14k

e-mail me with any questions or requests for pictures. thanks guys! sam_rice@bellsouth.net

hello all, i don't do anything crazy with cars, but am advertising to sell and one of my buddies told me to advertise on lexus forums haha.

I have a 1997 SC300 5-speed manual with 85k miles. it's black with tan leather. Only things i've done to make it non-stock are put

20% tint on windows, paint the stock wheels a graphite color (paint was getting old), install 6000k HIDs and yellow fog lights, and debadge

the trunk. has original 12 cd player and works/sounds great. car is in EXCELLENT condition. i got a brand new is350 for graduation from

dad, so i'm sellin this one. carfax is clean...never wrecked as far as i know. i am 2nd owner. lady i bought from went through a carwash

with the antenna up, so its an aftermarket antenna. e-mail me with any questions or requests for pictures. thanks guys! sam_rice@bellsouth.net

Price would be nice ;]

the trunk. i also replaced parking lights, reverse lights, license plate lights, and interior lights with white LEDs.has original 12 cd player and

works/sounds great. car is in EXCELLENT condition. i got a brand new is350 for graduation from dad, so i'm sellin this one. carfax is

clean...never wrecked as far as i know. i am 2nd owner. lady i bought from went through a carwash with the antenna up, so its an aftermarket

antenna. Just installed new tires less than a month ago. It has Cooper CS4s. Also had the front end alligned with new tires. asking $14k

e-mail me with any questions or requests for pictures. thanks guys! sam_rice@bellsouth.net

Pics are a must.

currently all i have are night pics that i took recently when i installed HIDs. i have daytime pics on other hard drive, but it's at my brother's place. i will post day pics ASAP. body is in great condition. for now, these are the night pics i had taken. cant see the car well, but its something for now. will have interior pics on next post too. link is http://131.204.193.65:81/sam_sc sorry if it loads slow