Need Maintenance Schedule For 1999 Ls400

flowerbuyer

Does anyone here know where I can find the required maintenance schedule (preferable on-line) for our 1999 LS400? Seems the maintenance manual has been misplaced. Our car has 54,000 miles on it.

Thank you.

This is for the 1998 year so should be identical, its from the www.techinfo.toyota.com website, which is a great source of cheap info from the horses mouth.

SCHEDULE.pdf

Does anyone here know where I can find the required maintenance schedule (preferable on-line) for our 1999 LS400? Seems the maintenance manual has been misplaced. Our car has 54,000 miles on it.

Thank you.

This is for the 1998 year so should be identical, its from the www.techinfo.toyota.com website, which is a great source of cheap info from the horses mouth.

Thank You!

Although the 1998 - 2000 LS400s look alike, there were subtle changes to the maintenance schedule as the years progressed. You might want to get the maintenance manual for your specific model year.

Although the 1998 - 2000 LS400s look alike, there were subtle changes to the maintenance schedule as the years progressed. You might want to get the maintenance manual for your specific model year.

Absolutely agree, but the 98 & 99 were mechanically the same I believe. Quoting my source (www.lexls.com LS generations) the new bits added in the 99 year were

- The wood shift knob became standard equipment.

- A few engine refinements.

- Steering column was slightly refined.

- The daytime running light system became standard equipment. This is basically the same system the Canadian models had been using for years.

- A blank mode was added for the instrument cluster where no cruise information appears.

- A change was made to the reverse shift function linked to the outer rear view mirrors.

- Top speed = 149 mph; 0-60 = 6.3 seconds; 0-400m = 14.9 seconds.

I haven't had mine up to 149 yet........