Very Bad Front Seats

Is it just the driver's seat or both that are ripped?

If it's only one or either a top or bottom that needs to be replaced, i'm sure someday on ebay they will have a used seat in better condition. You could call some local junkyards as well. i'm sure someone can find a used one for you for less than $180 - and they would be OEM seats and not look like you put some "synthetic" skin covers on them :unsure:

I'd try looking for used ones. when it comes time to sell the car, getting OEM seats will pay off as well.

Is it just the driver's seat or both that are ripped?

If it's only one or either a top or bottom that needs to be replaced, i'm sure someday on ebay they will have a used seat in better condition. You could call some local junkyards as well. i'm sure someone can find a used one for you for less than $180 - and they would be OEM seats and not look like you put some "synthetic" skin covers on them :unsure:

I'd try looking for used ones. when it comes time to sell the car, getting OEM seats will pay off as well.

thanks for getting back to me lexkid,

well, i pretty much need two new seats...they were never cared for...I have never seen such bad seats!!

I came to this forum simply because I have exhausted all my options other than just being patient and waiting for an opportunity like you discribed on ebay...however, I have done my share of looking...just cannot see any alternatives other than those fake synthetic leather seat covers...

My buddy who has a 96sc300 found actual oem seat covers on ebay a few years ago, paid $300 for them, and reupholstered his seats himself...I can't be so lucky!