1998 Cd Stacker/cartridge/magazine

Leadfoot

I would like to find a replacement CD stacker as my dealer was nice enough to loose mine and cannot find a replacement, because they are out of stock. Does anyone know of a source of supply for these things? I believe that the pioneer part number is JD-T612.

Some are available on Ebay and I will buy one from there, but I would really appreciate it if someone could please confirm that it looks like their 98 unit, so that I don't get the wrong one. (My 92 magazine is not compatible)

Thanks very much!

post-21092-1201116182_thumb.jpg

I would like to find a replacement CD stacker as my dealer was nice enough to loose mine and cannot find a replacement, because they are out of stock. Does anyone know of a source of supply for these things? I believe that the pioneer part number is JD-T612.

Some are available on Ebay and I will buy one from there, but I would really appreciate it if someone could please confirm that it looks like their 98 unit, so that I don't get the wrong one. (My 92 magazine is not compatible)

Thanks very much!

I bought two from Ebay a couple of years back. I checked ebay today and one is listed for sale :rolleyes:

crw1342-b is written on mine. I thought alpine used the same cartridge though but mine is exactly the same but with lexus on it. I am going to add a line in using the cd changer wiring under the seat with relays with my ipod and sat radio instead as cds are a waste of space.

crw1342-b is written on mine. I thought alpine used the same cartridge though but mine is exactly the same but with lexus on it. I am going to add a line in using the cd changer wiring under the seat with relays with my ipod and sat radio instead as cds are a waste of space.

Thanks for the code number SK, its like the secret handshake, it opens a lot more doors to find a replacement. :cheers:

I agree with your point on old technology, looking forward to how you progress on the audio system "upgrade".