Lexus Non Slip Pad For Rx330

fay31

Can someone please explain to me why no one makes a Lexus logo embossed non slip pad for the floor tray in front of the center console by the aux cigarette lighter? What a no-brainer product this would be. Am I wrong? Does someone make it and I can't find it?

i have thought about the very same thing. Every time you place something there, while acelerating/decellerating it goes flying.

I have a similar product, it's just smaller and i keep it on the center dash for my cellphone. I got it at some phone store, either Verizon or T-mobile. It works great! It has never fallen off yet and i've had it for a while.

Why not go to Home Depot/Lowes and buy one yourself? Cut to fit and you are in business. If you really need a Lexus logo, steal one from the internet, print it and paste it on your new, home-made mat. Should take all of five minutes to cut, fit, and print up a logo.

I just went to Lexus.com, right clicked on their logo, copied it, and printed it. Very easy. Give it a shot.

No Lexus logo, but a drawer liner, like those sold in rolls at Costco, works great. You can probably find smaller sizes at any home store.

At the CA State Fair a dash liner was being sold that covered the whole dash area and nothing would slip. Whoever would leave things on the dash is beyond me but they are available.