2006 Grill Upgrade Need Help

PLEASE help. I need some help regarding my LEXUS and I was hoping you can assist me or direct me to whom I need to speak or email with.

I purchased my Lexus IS 350 in 2006 a few weeks after they were released, actually I special ordered the silver 350 SPORT package. I have been in search form over a year trying to locate the front grill "L" logo that goes along with the front impact radar protection kit. All I need is the replacement plastic "L" logo that snaps into the front grille. I have visited my dealership (Carlsbad Ca) and spoke to my sales person and the head parts guys, they have been unable to assist me with my request other than offering me the whole replacement radar kit for over 1900.00 dollars. That is NOT option that I am satisfied with! Again all in need the is plastic "L" snap "L" logo part PLEASE. Can someone please help this super loyal Lexus customer!? Can anyone suggest anything for me?