Where To Have Glasses Tinted?

coolwater

I think about it every year, but haven't done it yet. That is to get window tinting for my lexus.

The major reason is I don't know where I should go for the service to get a quality job at a reasonable price.

Any recommendations?

And, how much is reasonable?

Ask friends or family what they recommend.....or go through the yellow pages and make some calls to get an idea. I'm sure someone will chime in that is near your area that can recommend a good shop.

I've used Llumar or Solar Gard (20% or the medium shade 'charcoal' on all windows...yes including the front drivers & passenger windows even with the front window tint laws) in the past myself & have been very happy with their performance. The key is to find a top quality shop that does a professional job....as the back window is a bit of a bugger.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
I think about it every year, but haven't done it yet. That is to get window tinting for my lexus.

The major reason is I don't know where I should go for the service to get a quality job at a reasonable price.

Any recommendations?

And, how much is reasonable?