Error 4 On Cd Player

ATJ

Is there any remedy for and Error 4 on the CD Player. Sometimes turning the car off and then back on works, but does anyone know what this means? The owners manual says to take it to the dealership, but is that cost effective?

Is there any remedy for and Error 4 on the CD Player. Sometimes turning the car off and then back on works, but does anyone know what this means? The owners manual says to take it to the dealership, but is that cost effective?

I have exact same problem. it was little cold in Chicago 5-7 F in some nights with wind chill below, So maybe i am thinking weather related. I have found many posting all over the web about this issue. I am thinking LEXUS should release RECALL about this issue because it cost 800-1000$ green bucks to replace + labor

if you have any advice holler me

at trance_boy2004@yahoo.com

thanks

I took mine to the dealer and they replaced it. They are aware of this problem. You might have to prove that the Error 4 is happening on your system.

Good luck..