Billary's First Day As President

dcfish

HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT

Hillary Clinton was sworn in today as President.

She has disposed of Bill and is spending her first night alone in the White House.

She has waited several years for this.

!

FIRST NIGHT

Suddenly!

The ghost of George Washington appears to her, and Hillary says, 'How can I best serve my country?'

Washington says, 'Never tell a lie.'

'Ouch!' Says Hillary, 'I don't know about that.'

SECOND NIGHT

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...

Hillary says, 'How can I best serve my country?'

Jefferson says, 'Listen to the people.'

'Ohhh! I really really don't want to do that.'

THIRD NIGHT

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...

Hillary says, 'How can I best serve my country?'

Lincoln says,

'Go to the theater.'

Hahaha very good, DC! Have yall heard the one about it being "too bad Hillary didn't marry OJ!" LOL :lol:

Oh yeah, I just got this one in an email this afternoon:

post-1461-1201649219_thumb.jpg

Blake, That is a perfect descript photo. :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha! That's freakin' PERFECT! "The two sides of Clinton". I wonder if Billary wins, if she'll leave him alone in the oval office at all, you know, the Lewinski factor. You know Monica has gotta be hating this, have that all drug up again. God knows I don't want to see it on my TV again. Honestly, I seriously can't understand why that family would want to go through being president again. After all of the hammering "no pun intended" Bill went through, the impeachment hearings, Lewinski, whitewater, etc.. why put your family through it all over again? Just seems strange to me. That family seems very prone to scandal. And I don't want that back, period.

I think McCain is going to win it. The more and more I think about everyone, and the world today, I just don't see anyone else in the race with the qualifications, the connections and the know-how to get things done in that town, than McCain. Not to mention the respect that ole' war bird has earned from everyone in the game. I think he truely wants to be president, because I honestly beleive he truely loves this country. Ever seen his biography, about his captures willing to release him for his father, but he refused in fear of them using it as a bargaining chip against the country? I mean seriously, that's bigger walnuts than I have. It's like "you can go home and run the risk of damaging your country's reputation, or you can have your arms and legs broken again". He chose the later. Unbelievable. And Barrack? I'm not knocking the guy, but I'm not quite sure if he is aware of the promises he is making. Everytime I see him, he's saying he will fix all the world's problems, save the planet, make us rich, give everyone healthcare for free, and reverse global warming, and, and, and..... Not saying he couldn't do it, maybe he could. But for someone with as little experience as he has, to be making those kinds of promises, I think is a receipt for disaster for him if he wins. I'm waiting for him to bust out the cape and start fly around the room. Mitt Romney? I don't know much about. Seems to be a good speaker, but I don't know much of anything about him. Huckabee, never had a chance. Not with a name like Huckabee. I was very impressed with his performance in Iowa, thought his speech was excellent, and caught my attention. But at the end of the day, I think Washington would eat him up and spit him out. Too nice of a guy for that crowd. Guess Rudy will have to hit the speaking circuit at $500k a pop. Poor guy.

No, I think McCain is the guy. I think it's his to lose. Granted if he wins, every troop "including my brother in law", every M16 and every military asset we have will be shipped over to Iraq and Afganistan, but in the long run, they'll all be coming home sooner too, with a true victory, no astrick next to it. Which if you ask a military man/woman, is what they want more than anything. And Iran will be faced with another President who won't take their crap. Sure would hate to see all the progress of isolating those lunatics erased. And I'll be damned if I'm going to spend the next 30 years appologizing to them. I think we're right on the edge of real progress over there, right on the freakin' edge. A progress that could forever cement America's relationship in the middle east. I think in the long run, our reputation will be much better in that part of the world, than it was before all of this ever started. Just as long as we're still committed to see this thing through. Wow, what a fascinating time to be an American. I bet the world is just as nervous about who we pick, as we are! Probably more so.

Oh yeah, John Edwards... his own state doesn't really support him. John, one piece of advice my friend. I know you're the people's down to earth canidate, with your 20,000+ squarefoot mansion in Chapel Hill, but the whole jeans look, doesn't really inspire strength. Might work at the Teamster's rally "former Teamster myself actually". But when the whole freaking world is watching you? Lose the jeans brother. Call me, I'll give you my prestige membership number to Mens Warehouse so you can save an extra 20%, and get yourself a suit. I like John Deere too, but I don't really want the image of a grainular turbine sitting on the south lawn, where Marine 1 is suppose to be.

. Honestly, I seriously can't understand why that family would want to go through being president again. After all of the hammering "no pun intended" Bill went through, the impeachment hearings, Lewinski, whitewater, etc.. why put your family through it all over again? Just seems strange to me. That family seems very prone to scandal. And I don't want that back, period.

Hillary has always wanted to be president. Thats why she stuck around Bill as long as she has.

Anyways I don't think anybody's going to bring it up, they haven't yet, and Bill has remained one of the most popular modern former presidents around.

I think McCain is going to win it. The more and more I think about everyone, and the world today, I just don't see anyone else in the race with the qualifications, the connections and the know-how to get things done in that town, than McCain.

I was a huge McCain supporter in 2000. However, time, changes in the world and with McCain himself have tempered that somewhat. I like him a lot, and I agree with a lot of what you've said about his genuine patriotism, but I don't think he's right for the job today and here's why.

1. The economy. McCain has said himself that he doesn't have as much expertise when it comes to the economy as he has with foreign policy. The main hurdle the next president is going to have to deal with is not Iraq, its the economy. When you compare McCain to someone like Romney (and I hate Romney) its no contest. Romney has run companies in the private sector, amassed a huge amount of personal wealth, and has serves effectively as an executive before.

2. Foreign policy. McCain is a hawk, theres just no getting around that. In order to repair some of the relationships Bush as destroyed between us and other countries we're going to need to be a little more humble with our foreign policy. McCain's not suited for that.

3. Age. Its a serious issue. McCain will turn 73 in his first year in office. That means he'll be nearly 81 when he leaves office after two terms. He seems frail and he dodders at times. It concerns me.

And Barrack? I'm not knocking the guy, but I'm not quite sure if he is aware of the promises he is making. Everytime I see him, he's saying he will fix all the world's problems, save the planet, make us rich, give everyone healthcare for free, and reverse global warming, and, and, and..... Not saying he couldn't do it, maybe he could. But for someone with as little experience as he has, to be making those kinds of promises, I think is a receipt for disaster for him if he wins.

I am hugely impressed with Barack Obama. The promises and the hope are what make him such a great candidate. He has an ability to move and inspire people that we have not seen in this country in a long, long time. His experience isn't whats important, its the impact he has on people that hear him. Theres nothing wrong with hope and a desire for change, its been the driving force through many pivotal times in our history, and these are pivotal times. He reminds me a lot of JFK and RFK, obviously he does the Kennedys too. I go back and forth between experience vs hope.

Oh yeah, John Edwards... his own state doesn't really support him. John, one piece of advice my friend. I know you're the people's down to earth canidate, with your 20,000+ squarefoot mansion in Chapel Hill, but the whole jeans look, doesn't really inspire strength. Might work at the Teamster's rally "former Teamster myself actually". But when the whole freaking world is watching you? Lose the jeans brother. Call me, I'll give you my prestige membership number to Mens Warehouse so you can save an extra 20%, and get yourself a suit. I like John Deere too, but I don't really want the image of a grainular turbine sitting on the south lawn, where Marine 1 is suppose to be.

I feel really bad for John Edwards. Since Hillary and Obama are such groundbreaking candidates he has gotten zero attention and zero press. I agree with you about the suit.

As far as SC, it has nothing to do with him, he won SC handily in '04. Its just that SC has such a huge african american population and the Clintons are so popular there, and Obama being the first viable black candidate. Edwards didn't have a prayer.

You're right though, its a fascinating time to be an American.

You're right about McCain's age, it is up there for such a stressful job. But I think he would step aside if it became an issue. I think the key for him to get around that is who he picks as a running mate. That will be very important for him. I think you and I will have to agree to disagree on foreign policy a bit. I see what you're saying, and I think we need a softer presence out there, but I think the gun-slinger Texan stuff Bush has done is to blame. I think McCain has a bit more respect on the world stage than Bush could ever have, and hopefully would use that in our favor. But, that's a tough one to see. Barrack, I can easily see what you're saying. The only thing that concerns me about him is that I don't think he realizes that many people will cling to those hopes, and invest in them with their vote. I applaud him for taking that approach, I just wonder if it would backfire. If he can't deliver, the headwinds against him could get pretty strong. You know, several people who were around during JFK thought he was a horrible President, too busy chasing tail and didn't understand "how to be" President. Beyond the image of Chamalot, many folks felt a bit snakebitten by his campaign promises matched against his performance. I wasn't around, I was still a fearful hangover suprise at that point. God, the worst thing that could happen is Barrack wins, and his Presidency ends like JFK's did, or MLK. God if that happened SWO, Mexico and Canada would be the ones building the walls along the border, because every white guy in the country would be running for cover. That would be one of the worst moments in this country's history.

Eitherway, it sure is getting interesting now! I think we're all in agreement that it's time for the Bush years to take their place in the history books. And it's time to bake some free cookies for rest of the world. Maybe slip in a mickey for the boys in Iran though. Just for fun.. :ph34r:

You're right about McCain's age, it is up there for such a stressful job. But I think he would step aside if it became an issue. I think the key for him to get around that is who he picks as a running mate. That will be very important for him.

But we don't want that. We want a president who can be in it for the long haul.

I think you and I will have to agree to disagree on foreign policy a bit. I see what you're saying, and I think we need a softer presence out there, but I think the gun-slinger Texan stuff Bush has done is to blame. I think McCain has a bit more respect on the world stage than Bush could ever have, and hopefully would use that in our favor. But, that's a tough one to see.

Oh I agree, but in the light of what Bush has done, I think we need someone with a little more of a coalition building mindset.

Barrack, I can easily see what you're saying. The only thing that concerns me about him is that I don't think he realizes that many people will cling to those hopes, and invest in them with their vote. I applaud him for taking that approach, I just wonder if it would backfire. If he can't deliver, the headwinds against him could get pretty strong. You know, several people who were around during JFK thought he was a horrible President, too busy chasing tail and didn't understand "how to be" President. Beyond the image of Chamalot, many folks felt a bit snakebitten by his campaign promises matched against his performance.

But when you look back on history you can't deny the benefits of what came from his leadership.

Although it might have been different had he lived.

God, the worst thing that could happen is Barrack wins, and his Presidency ends like JFK's did, or MLK. God if that happened SWO, Mexico and Canada would be the ones building the walls along the border, because every white guy in the country would be running for cover. That would be one of the worst moments in this country's history.

And its a very real possibility. I can't see them allowing a newly inaugurated President Obama get out of the car and walk down Pennsylvania Ave to the White House.

Folks, it's going to require a businessman as president to begin the long process of rolling up the sleeves and getting to work restoring this country from the shambles that the Bush administration has left it in. Romney offers the best track record for having a chance to make that happen although he"ll have to continue to contend with the "discomfort factor" that his religion brings to the table. Huckabee is actually far more of a religious threat than Romney with the delusional Religious Right behind him, but most of this nation fortunately recognizes Huckabee for the kook that he is and he has no chance in this race. Obama is the media darling who will undoubtedly get the young voters to the polls, but I believe that he would prove to be a deer in the headlights if he winds up in the White House - not clueless and head-in-the-sand like Bush, but paralyzed from acting promptly and effectively for fear of making fatal mistakes. He's a likeable, intelligent guy, but he simply does not have the experience required for the job yet and there's no getting around that. Clinton will continue to be the most polarizing candidate and will have to gravitate into a more calm and businesslike persona in her efforts to eliminate Obama. Edwards is a smart, capable guy who unfortunately is viewed as last year's model and will fade away to perhaps once again become the nominee's VP choice. I think that Edwards would make a better president right now than either Obama or Clinton, but he will not get the opportunity to prove it. McCain is too old, too curmudgeonly, and too hawkish to get the job. Many think that he would be the best person to finally get us the hell out of Iraq, but keep in mind that the US of A has far more problems right now than just what's going on in the Middle East. We're heading into a recession, our housing and credit markets have years to go before they'll be even somewhat healthy again, and oil must eventually be solved or more and more of our middle class will continue to slip away and struggle. McCain is not a businessman and cannot be trusted to resolve our domestic problems regardless of the staff he might assemble....

This presidential election process will prove to be the most unusual and possibly the most frightening one that I've ever witnessed (I was born in 1953). All the candidates come with their own flavors of particularly heavy baggage, and that's a troubling thought. Romney may be the best choice to attempt to fix this very broken country of ours, but I truly believe that thanks to the incompetent Bush administration that has the vast majority of the citizens of our nation begging for "change" (whatever that means), the eventual Democratic nominee will win the election come November. It will not be a landslide due to the aforementioned baggage factor, but it will be by a comfortable margin that will emphatically slam the door on the Republicans as a final revolt against Bush and his lunacy. Not fair to either Romney or McCain, but that's life in the political arena in this day and age in the aftermath of a terribly flawed and failed presidency....

If in fact we do hit a recession, which I don't think will be as severe as predicted, especially considering the increadible ease of international cashflows of today that were'nt there in past recessions, I hope who ever is president will kick the economy in the butt by spending on our infrastructure! God knows RX and I have seen our fair share of pot-holes and poor roads around our city! Right RX! Wasn't it Roosevelt that kicked off the highway program? And we haven't really revisited it since then, just patched it here and there. Got bridges falling in MN, New Orleans is still a mess. We've got plenty of work to do around here.

If in fact we do hit a recession, which I don't think will be as severe as predicted, especially considering the increadible ease of international cashflows of today that were'nt there in past recessions, I hope who ever is president will kick the economy in the butt by spending on our infrastructure! God knows RX and I have seen our fair share of pot-holes and poor roads around our city! Right RX! Wasn't it Roosevelt that kicked off the highway program? And we haven't really revisited it since then, just patched it here and there. Got bridges falling in MN, New Orleans is still a mess. We've got plenty of work to do around here.

Back to the joke :lol::lol:

post-1634-1201715143_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1201715153_thumb.jpg

Improving our roads (and the rest of our infrastructure for that matter) depends first and foremost upon fiscal responsibility. We certainly don't have even a hint of that at the national level now and it will take years to overcome the budgetary disaster we've been forced into....

This nation needs a president who will put fiscal responsibility on top of the priority list and keep it there without caving in to political pressure, world events, personal stupidity, special interests, or even tougher economic times. In order to get there, we're all going to have to suffer more first in various ways depending upon where we live. Families have to find ways to function within their means as do cities, counties, and states. This country must be forced to do the same. We cannot continue to pile on this record deficit and expect to maintain our current lifestyles without suffering severe consequences and hardships for ourselves as well as our children....

We need a successful businessman in the White House to lead by example. It won't be quick, it won't be easy, it won't be pleasant, it won't be popular, but that is what it is going to take to clean up the disaster created during these past seven years....

Folks, it's going to require a businessman as president to begin the long process of rolling up the sleeves and getting to work restoring this country from the shambles that the Bush administration has left it in. Romney offers the best track record for having a chance to make that happen...

I don't disagree at all. Romney has the credentials, I just personally dislike him greatly. I think he's a weasel who will do or say whatever he needs to do or say to win whatever particular contest he's in. I'm not taking him to the prom though and I agree he's got the credentials vs the others.

If in fact we do hit a recession

I don't think its an if. I think in a lot of areas we're already IN a recession, and when you look at the issues out there with the credit industry and the real estate market. These things are going to get WORSE over the short term, not better.